- British Motor Industry Heritage Trust
“birth certificates for your car”
Archive Department, British Heritage Motor
Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwickshire CV35 0BJ.
- Classic Auto Insurance
8481 Bash Street, Suite 1300, Indianapolis, IN
Insurance, Finance, Roadside Assistance
P.O. Box 1303, Traverse City, MI 49685
- Grundy Insurance
400 Horsham Road
P.O. Box 1957, Horsham, PA 19044
- Classic Car Insurance Tips:
- Classic car insurance generally costs about
1/10th the cost of a traditional auto
- Look for an Agreed Value Policy. As car
values increase over time, or as you improve
your classic, remember to periodically update
the agreed value.
- Review the annual mileage and usage
restrictions, if any.
- For owners of multiple insured classics, ask
for only one liability charge, not one for