- The Red River Triumph Club of the Dallas/Fort Worth area was organized in 1982 for Triumph owners and enthusiasts in the northern central Texas area. Membership is open to all who appreciate automobiles bearing the Triumph name. Our goal is to preserve, restore, educate about, and enjoy the Triumph marque of cars. Our membership is presently over 100 families. In addition to our monthly meetings, the club sponsors events such as rallies, technical seminars, swap meets, and road tours. Please continue reading for upcoming events and informational links pertaining to Triumph.
- Monthly meetings are held at Bone Daddy’s House of Smoke in Grapevine. Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month except for January. Dinner is at 6:30 pm, if you care to eat, and the meeting starts at 7:30. We hope to see you there! (See the Events Calendar for more details)
- Red River Triumph Club members are also invited to join our online community at Yahoo! Groups. Here members have access to our monthly newsletters, member-submitted photos, and an email discussion list. Click the “Join This Group” button near the top right of the page, then enter a brief message (please include your name) requesting to join. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RedRiverTriumph
- And we also have an RRTC group page on Facebook, where we can share photos and event notices, post comments, and do all the silly/cool stuff Facebook lets you do.
(see the Calendar page for the full list)
- All Marque British Car Show
- Centennial Plaza, Round Rock, Texas
- Meet & Greet Friday Evening
- Rally and Dinner on Saturday
- All British Car Show on Sunday
- September 27, 28 & 29, 2019
This year’s host hotel is the Homewood Suites in Round Rock.
This is a new and very nice hotel.
It’s located about a mile from the show site at
2201 S Mays St
Round Rock, TX 78664
They are offering a discounted rate for our show but the number of rooms is limited. Make reservations before September 1 to guarantee a room and get the best rate.
Click here to get our rates.
When: October 3-4-5, 2019
An Unforgettable Event – 50th Anniversary of the TR6
Note: The First 50 cars to register with the host hotel (click on “hotel information” above,) will be entered into a drawing to win 3 nights base room charge + tax (approx. $418 value). Club officers and event organizers not eligible.
Welcome. We’re excited to extend an invitation to our upcoming event, which has been months in the making. Please find all the details that you need on our site and get in touch if you need more information. For general questions contact Kevin Blume at KBlume1@gmail.com
This is the 6-Pack Triumph TR250/TR6 Owners Groups Annual Meeting
Drive our scenic 2-lane roads stopping at wineries and other venues along the way. Explore our city sites, including historic Route 66.
Follow us on Facebook by clicking the link at the bottom of the page to get the latest updates.